321 East 45th Street, 10-A
About The Property
Sweet & Sunny! This Brilliant & Blissful studio has a long luxurious Entryway –Leading into this charming Living Room – Large enough for a sectional sofa, coffee table & chairs – Perfect for watching TV, lounging & entertaining! Smart Layout & Nice Design where Form Follows Function. There are 5 Distinct Areas for Living Large in this studio apartment:
• Living & Lounging – sit back & relax in the Living Room Area.
• Entertain & Dine at the windows along the built-in sleek white table – This also serves as a great work space! This top-of-the-line white quartz bar is one slab that extends wall-to-wall all along the windows! On the right wall stands a floor-to-ceiling built-in bookshelf perfect for all sorts of storage & plenty of extra cabinet space below – Designer overhead lamp, as well as, under-mount lighting –
This makes for wonderful mood lighting!
• Light & Bright! – Large Windowed Kitchen w/stainless steel appliances & wood cabinets – Allowing for plenty of storage & cute under-mount lighting
• Delightful & Dreamy…There is a Cozy Separate Sleeping Alcove – Dividing the Living Room space w/an Extra-Large Custom Closet w/Frosted Glass Doors & Illuminating Light! This makes for a splendid night’s sleep…
• Sparkling Clean Bath – Superb for Luxuriating! This studio has beautiful Hardwood Floors throughout, Built-in Bookshelf at the foot of custom bedroom area closet, entry hallway closet, making this apartment truly sleek & stylish!
* Many of the cute furnishings & furniture may be included in the sale!
• Full-Service Building includes: Full-Time Staff, 24 Hour Security, Doorman & super Live-In Super!
• Furnished Rooftop Garden — with River & Skyline Views!
• Nice Clean Big Central Laundry Facility.
• Private Storage.
• Allowed: Pied-a-terres & Sublets & Pets (no dogs)
• Co-Purchasing, Parental Purchasing, Guarantors, Gifting Allowed.
• Building is pre-wired for Spectrum & Verizon FiOS.
• The building is getting in Ship-Shop Shape: with Brand New Management, many building improvements completed & upcoming, such as: upgrading elevators, local law 11 expected to be completed by June or July – just in time to enjoy the spectacular roof-deck!
* Seller is offering to pay the remainder of the local law 11 assessment of $204.68 per month for Apt.10-A ending in 2/2020.
Neighborhood & Location:
• Impressive Plentiful Farmer’s Market, Fresh Fruit Stands, Amish Market & more gourmet grocery stores along the way…
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items & prepared foods, 3 blocks to the north.
• A great array of new restaurants, famed classic neighborhood joints, cute inside & outside cafes & specialty shops popping up in this new exciting burgeoning Turtle Bay neighborhood and beyond…
• Pocket parks & recreation – frequent events & festivities in the neighborhood:
Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, the United Nations, etc.
• Close proximity to Grand Central & convenient to transportation To Get You Where You Need to Be!
• Subway lines: 4, 5, 6, 7 lines – A couple blocks south – get Downtown or Uptown in a flash!
• Subway lines: E & M lines – A few blocks north – get to the West Side & SoHo in a jiffy!
• Bus lines: going East/West take the M50 & going North/South get the M15 or the Select/Express
Built-in Entry Foyer
Stainless Steel Appliances
Contact Susan Now!