301 East 48th Street #7A
About The Property
Co-op in Turtle Bay
Spacious, Light, Open & Airy!
WINDOWS in every room!
Flexible Layout! Flexible Showings!
Large Dining Gallery— Great Space for Home Office!
Generous Sunken Living Room!
Warm and serene, the quiet oasis in the city, is filled with a pleasant southern slant of afternoon light.
Fully-equipped Windowed Kitchen has classic black granite & white cabinets, always in style!
The Renovated Windowed Bath is bright and shiny!
Big open King-sized Bedroom with double exposures facing east and north.
Tons of closets and space!
Most of the furniture can come with the apartment!
This tastefully decorated apartment sets the stage for sophisticated living in Marlo Towers!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market in the building
• Numerous parking garages
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.
Cats & Dogs Allowed
Parents Buying Allowed
Laundry in Building
Central Air Conditioning
Contact Susan Now!