301 East 48th Street, 17-C,
About this property
Luxurious & Lush – Large 1 Bedroom with Gorgeous Garden Terrace – Stunning & Scenic!
The moment you enter into the welcoming foyer, you will be greeted with a large Open Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with beautiful white marble counter-tops.
The main room is elegantly styled – expertly designed for a luxurious living room and delightful dining area which looks out onto the glorious and lush terrace – truly an extension of the living room!
The spectacular Garden Terrace fully in bloom, bountiful and beautifully landscaped as well as superbly decorated and fully furnished. Breathtaking south and east facing views of the NYC skyline and the East River! Whether you’re entertaining anytime day or night, it has lighting for nighttime dining and a lovely awning that shades you on those long sunny days!
The bedroom is exquisite overlooking the enchanting terrace with a river view – so very relaxing and romantic!
The renovated bathroom is sparkling, pretty and perfectly styled.
Throughout the apartment there are new hardwood floors, custom lighting and solid wood paneled doors. 5 closets provide ample storage.
The apartment is in triple mint condition, one of a kind – totally and tastefully renovated!
Perfect for garden parties and entertaining friends and family!
Come experience this charming gem and you are likely to fall in love!
• Easy access to glorious roof deck—beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
• Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
• Luggage Storage on Each Floor.
• Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
• Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
• An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
• A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
• Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.
Separate Dining Area
Stainless Steel Appliances
East River View