About this property
Bright and Cheerful!
This big Junior 1 Bedroom is light and airy!
As you enter the big open Foyer, the picture windows bring you into the large Living Room space.
Set up currently as a Living Room with the Dining Room Area at the windows with an open view facing the back of the building overlooking some rooftop gardens and bringing in morning light!
The Bedroom barn-doors with frosted glass allow for the perfect amount of privacy while still keeping it light and bright!
The apartment has been renovated with light wood-plank floors, fully-equipped stainless steel appliances and shiny white cabinets in the Kitchen with a pass-through and sparkling white & light stone tile Bath-
1 huge walk-in custom closet which allows tons of storage plus another closet in the dressing area currently used as a linen/utility closet.
- Easy access to glorious roof deck – beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
- Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
- Luggage Storage on Each Floor – allows for 2 pieces of luggage.
- Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
- Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.
Cats and Dogs Allowed
- Co-purchase Allowed
- Guarantors Allowed
- Parents Buying Allowed
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed
- Sublets Allowed