About this property
Spacious and Gracious! This Extra Large Junior 4 has Room after Room!
First, a glorious Gallery Foyer greets you with a nice wide-open space, big enough for a Dining Bay.
Step down into the sunken Living Room, large enough for a Dining area – as it is currently designed.
Next, step up into the hallway that leads to a Nursery with a closet – as it is currently designed. This Extra Room could serve as multiple uses: Guest Room, Den, Library, Home Office, Dining Room, etc. The possibilities are endless…
Then on to the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tons of granite counter space and wood cabinetry.
The long hallway is lined with a huge Pantry/Utility closet, and an extra-large Home Office/Walk-In Storage Closet.
The Master Bedroom is expansive enough for a serene sitting area -perfect for reading and relaxing! Depending on your desire and design, the Master Bedroom is big enough for a King-sized Bed, Bedside Tables, Dressers, a Desk, a lovely sitting area and more!
There is a great deal of Space & Storage – a Total of 6 Closets, including 2 Walk-Ins.
(1) Nice Large Foyer Coat Closet (2) Pantry/Utility (3) Extra-Large Walk-In Storage/Home Office (4) Nursery/Extra Guest Room Closet (5) Large Master Bedroom Closet (6) Master Bedroom Huge Walk-In.
Gracious Layout, Lovely Southern Light, Beautifully Stained-Wood Floors and so much more…
Come see for yourself!
- Easy access to glorious roof deck – beautifully furnished & landscaped with river and skyline views!
- Full Service Building includes full-time staff, live-in Super, newly-renovated Lobby & Laundry Room.
- Luggage Storage on Each Floor – allows for 2 pieces of luggage.
- Pied-a-terres, Co-purchasing, Gifting, Sublets Allowed- Pet friendly!
- Direct access to the parking garage from building.
Neighborhood & Location:
An immaculate 24 hour large food-market with an International food section with a full array of specialty items and prepared foods. The Farmer’s Market and the United Nations.
A great array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks and recreation- frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood: Turtle Bay Association, Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Cultural Centers, etc.
Close proximity to Grand Central and convenient to transportation.
Cats and Dogs Allowed
- Co-purchase Allowed
- Guarantors Allowed
- Parents Buying Allowed
- Pied-a-Terre Allowed
- Sublets Allowed